Triathlon plays a massive part in Will and Hannah Munday's life. The pair met on a training camp in Portugal in 2015. Will has been racing in the pro ranks since 2020, while you'll usually find Hannah first out of the water as a top age grouper. Hannah currently juggles training with unpredictable shifts with her job as a Doctor. The couple currently live and train in Swansea, south Wales.
- How the pair met and how Will got into triathlon and has progressed from age-group racing into the pro ranks.
- Hannah's background in swimming and her training schedule when she was a swimmer in her teenage years.
- Juggling unpredictable shifts with triathlon training
- Dealing with a DNF
- Why Kat Matthews is such an amazing role model for so many female triathletes
- Best thing about racing as a pro
Find out more about this week's guests
Hannah Munday Instagram
Will Munday Instagram
Like what you heard?
Let me know! Connect with Inside Tri Show across Social Media, just search Inside Tri Show or click on the icons below
Sign up to be a vino buddy or a training buddy on Patreon and get your hands on two patrons-only episodes a year.
Or just support the show by buying Helen a coffee every month by becoming a coffee buddy Patreon of the Inside Tri Show.
Supporters of the show
You can also get a discount at komfuel.co.uk with the code insidetri
Resilient Nutrition - Get 10% off by using the code insidetri10 or go direct via this link.
Find out more about Helen
Head over to Helen's website to find out more about her
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy